We are Spatial technology solutions !
Spatial Technology Solutions (STS) is a privately owned ITC company based in the middle of Manama city in the Kingdom of Bahrain. STS specializes in developing geo-spatial information and technological solutions, and in providing vehicle tracking solutions to both public and private sectors. The company also provides consultancy and conducts R&D in relation to the utilization of such technologies for commercial applications.
To help public and private sector organizations succeed in deploying telematics and geo-spatial technology solutions that will create value in their businesses, through higher operational efficiency, improved customer satisfaction, and reduced operational cost.
- Clearance and compliance service
- Cost efficiency
- Resource utilize
- High retain of investments
- We ensure complete security
Experience & Know-how
The STS team individuals have more than ten years experience between them in the areas of mapping & GIS, surveying, GPS, telemetry and vehicle tracking. Our key technical staff has gained extensive experience in these fields acquired from past employment. STS has business agreements with leading telematics technology suppliers in the world. We also work with local authorities and data providers for updating the base maps. Together with our business partners (both international and locally), we provide complete solutions for vehicle telematics and the telemetry industry.
STS strives to deliver its products and services based on quality and reliability. We work on the business principle that every customer is unique. We design our products and solutions taking the specific needs of the client in mind. Customer feedback is important to our business process, as we continuously strive to improve our products and services, and to bring new and innovative telematics solutions to the market. Our commitment to quality has allowed us to excel and to provide our customers with excellent value at an unbeatable cost.
Improve Customer Service
- Accurately predict arrival times
- Faster pickups and deliveries (dispatch closest vehicle)
- Resolve billing disputes (records arrival and departure times)
- Reduce employee down- time
- Reduce stress on dispatch personnel
- Enhance the security for both drivers and vehicles
Improved Efficiency & Cost Saving
- Reduce fuel consumption by at least 20% (from customer feedback)
- Reduce wear and tear on fleet/li>
- Minimize unauthorized use and after-hours use of company assets
- Optimize fleet vehicle’s usage